Surplus Equipment Management and Asset Control
We source new, unused, refurbished and used equipment for our customers from our extensive online database of Surplus equipment from Western Canadian oil & gas companies as well as from energy companies, manufacturers and fabricators all over the world.
Our Surplus Equipment Catalog includes casing, tubing and wellhead equipment; separators; dehydrators; compressors; line heaters; knockouts; treaters; generators; tanks; bullets; refrigeration skids; heat exchangers; skidded buildings; amine/sweetening skids; and many others.
MES is the source and sell their Surplus oil and gas equipment and OCTG. in the industry in the areas of production, processing, compression, purchasing, control systems, fabricating, field startups and operations, junior oil & gas company executive management, equipment brokering, international sales, inventory management and data collection.
Source Equipment through MES
- We have the resources and contacts to source whatever you need – quickly
- Over 2000 items and over $100 million in equipment inventory in which is updated continuously
- Exclusive agreements with many oil & gas companies to sell their Surplus assets
- Exclusive agreements with many fabricators, manufacturers and distributors to sell their overstock
Sourcing your equipment through MES can reduce your costs AND decrease your time to production.
Sell Your Surplus Equipment through MES
- Selling your Surplus assets through MES will generate revenue AND reduce expenses (property taxes, boilers branch fees,
storage fees, etc.).
- Defined commission rates
- Over one million hits/year on our website from buyers and sellers
Selling your Surplus equipment with MES can free you up to focus on your core business, while we generate cash for you by
monetizing your Surplus assets.
Why choose this service
LOK supplies skilled personnel, tools and equipment for the overhaul and repair of natural gas engines, compressors, turbines, pumps and related equipment. We achieve this commitment through our team of people who have earned a reputation for effectively meeting the customer’s needs while maintaining a safe working environment. Our people are well experienced in mechanical maintenance and have a long history of working with LOK.